Wednesday 13 October 2010

I'm Back

If you are a regular visitor to this blog, you will have noticed that I haven't posted on here for a week or so, well there a a few reasons for this the first being that I still don't have a computer at my home, 2ndly I have been on a weeks holiday to Cornwall and of course I took hundreds of pictures while I was there, and the last reason is on returningwe discovered a fault on the telephone line at my parents house - so all attempts to get online have been thawrted - but not for long - the phone is now working so there is a chance I will get some lovely seadside shots up tonight.

I also would like to thank eveyone who has left comments while I've been away I really appreciate it - please keep commenting on them as I like to know your thoughts.

So I will be back later - with photos
see you then. xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment