Wednesday 24 July 2013

Arnos Vale - More Photos

Contrary to popular belief, and despite the fact the majority of graves that are posted from Arnos Vale are old, the truth is the Vale is still a working cemetery. The chapels still carry out services and there are still a few burial plots available.

Information can be found on their website by clicking HERE







What I think is wonderful is that you can even get married at Arnos Vale, either in the Anglican Chapel or in the Spielman Centre, which is licensed for Civil marriages or partnerships!
This is great news for Taphophiles like myself. How wonderful to have the momuments such as the Raja's tomb as a backdrop in your wedding photos!!!

Unfortunately I have a boyfriend who thinks cemeteries are morbid, so he wouldn't get married there - oh well I guess I'm not getting married any time soon then.
Information on wedding services can be found on the website click HERE for details.

No comments:

Post a Comment