Saturday 8 May 2010

First order from Photobox has arrived...

No images again - maybe later - however I received my first order from Photobox.com and I was really delighted with the results I ordered 50 prints to see how good the quality was and I must say fantastic very quick service and the prints are great - the only unusual thing is the size - being in the UK I am used to 6x4 enprints the ones from Photobox are 6x4.5 so slightly bigger - however although I'm not used to them yet I'm sure when I've received several hundred prints in that size I will never want a standard 6x4 again - they should fit nicely in my albums unlike 7x5 which have to overlap slightly and then you can only get two portrait or landscapes per page.
The 2nd item was a mousemat with a picture of Tootsie and Buster on for rthe dogs owner Tasha I was very impressed with the way it turned out - good quality and a fast turn around.

I will be using them from now on as they have a great selection of gifts and print sizes at reasonable cost

Try them you won't be disappointed

No comments:

Post a Comment