Wednesday 3 November 2010

Frustrations of no PC

The frustrations of having no PC at home is really starting to get to me - big time. Although I can use the iMac at my parents house I am limited to the amount of time I can spend there so of course my photos are building up into a significant backlog - I still have several hundred photos from the Cornwall holiday to go through as well as images from my last walk along the river and the ones from the canal. Also there is t he problem of the my parens dodgy wireless internet connection, which keeps going off while I'm trying to upload my photos to this very blog. all in all it makes me want to give up taking pictures all together - I won't as I have lots of sessions planned in the next few months - but I just can't see how I am going to keep up to date with them (short of moving into my parents house), and for the time being there is no way of buying a new computer.
So although I will bne posting it's pretty hit and miss as to whether I will be able to upload my photos - so I guess you'll just have to keep checking back to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment