Wednesday 15 December 2010

I love my camera

I love my camera- I have to admit it's one of my most favourite things ever - I just love using my DSLR and while I still occasionally like to run a film through my Pentax or Nikon - and the digital compact gets an airing on those events that prevent a large camera being used - i.e the Christmas party this weekend coming my DSLR is the camera of choice for me.
It's amazing to think I have had it almost a year now and I am still learning different things about it - still experimenting - and still loving it every time I set up a shot, focus and press that button. I have shot over 5,000 pictures since I got it and I can't wait to take 5,000 more. It's given me more incentive to get out and take pictures.
Last Christmas I got my camera - this Christmas will be documented by it



And in 2011 I intend to take at least 5,000 more - I can't wait - bring it on!!!

1 comment:

  1. Andrea... look forward to seeing your shots in 2011...
    The best of the Holidays to you and yours... enjoy your party:-)

    ReplyDelete