Tuesday 10 May 2011

Flowers

Well I haven't been out much lately but thought I would share some flower photos that I took recently




Purple Tulip





The Rose and the Lily below were from a bunch of flowers that my friend Natasha bought me while I was ill recently - beautiful.




But on a more serious note - I'm worried I have lost my photo mojo - I just can't get into it the way I used to - I want to - I just can't. And this is worrying because very soon I am off on my holiday to France - and I'm worried I won't take any photos. Now I'm sure that those of you who know me are probably thinking 'Yeah right, and pigs might fly,' but the truth is the last couple of times I have been out I have only taken about 10 - usually it's 50 or 60, but my heart hasn't been in it. Perhaps the holiday will help me get into it again.


I don't want this blog to be as sparse in the second half of the year as it has in the first. So I really must get my mojo back and the creative juices flowing

No comments:

Post a Comment