Tuesday 24 May 2011

Long Time No Post

I know I know it's been a while since I posted - a long time with no new photos - Life has been very well all over the place what with the redundancy from work looming and lots of personal issue, well I really I haven't had the time or inclination to take photos.
However hopefully I will be taking protraits of the gorgeous Isabelle Pinkstone - now I know there are already photos of her on here - but hey it's my blog and as I'm her honorary Aunt I'm gonna put as many photos of her on here as I like.
But hose of you who prefer coastal shots, landscapes or architecture DO NOT PANIC as I am off on my travels again soon - yes it's annual holiday to France time - though this will probably be the last France trip for a while as there are other places in the world I want to see.
But keep checking back here as I promise there will be new photos soon

No comments:

Post a Comment