Monday 24 June 2013

St Stephen's and St Tathan Church - Caerwent Part 1

As I posted yesterday we spent a little time walking around the churchyard of St Stephen's and St Tathan in Caerwent, and as regular visitors to this blog know I love graves. There is so much history in graveyards and it is so peaceful, and whether it's trees, angels or crosses there is always loads to photograph - so here is part 1 of the photos from the churchyard

For more  information on Caerwent please click HERE to visit the Wikki page

or

HERE to visit the official page of the church







So if you are a regular visitor please pop back again soon. If you are a blogspot member please follow my blog and if you have a blog let me know and I will follow you as well.

And for everyone else, please click on one of the ads on the page as any revenue from ads will fiance more Travels With My Camera

No comments:

Post a Comment