Saturday 10 August 2013

The last from the Vale for now

I know it has been a long time since I posted and it is not like I have been out taking lots of photos - just been to busy playing Farmville 2 on the laptop - naughty me.

However here are the last few from Arnos Vale for the time being.





Now I, personally have never had any problems taking photos in cemeteries or churchyards, however there are some places that have strict entrance and photo policies - the main thing to remember when in a cemetery is - RESPECT. Respect the people buried in the graves and respect the family members that may visit.

I personally try not to show photos of recent graves - or the names of the people on the recent graves as this may be upsetting to the family. However I myself prefer the older monuments from an architectural point of view - as you can see from the Arnos Vale photos.

If you are thinking of taking some photos in cemeteries I would advise you read up on the etiquette of this hobby. I could write out loads of instructions, however this has been done so many times and all it takes is a little bit of research to fine out the policies of the cemeteries you are thinking of visiting.

Here are some links that have guides to photographing cemeteries:


Also why not check out Ed Snyder's blog by clicking HERE


No comments:

Post a Comment