Friday 23 April 2010

Beautiful weather...

...and I am stuck in the office, as usual - however there is light at the end of the tunnel and no it's not an oncoming train! It's friday. It's nearly home time and that means the weekend and if the weather stays as gorgeous as it has been all week, I will be taking my dog (well Mum's dog) and my camera for a walk on Sunday afternoon to Cwmcarn Scenic Drive - walked and photographed it many times but never with the new DSLR so am looking forward to it.
Is a lovely walk as long as it's not raining and the ground is dry - otherwise it's pretty muddy.
Well what about Saturday I hear you cry - well there's a weeks washing to do and also I am working in the pub as well for a few hours - but if I can there will I'm sure be some wonderful oportunities for something photographic.
Anyway am now counting down the days to the annual holiday which will be a two week photofest of the Vendee region of France - can't wait - now I got to make sure I have enough memory cards even though I will be taking my laptop and editing the, on a daily basis.
Aah photography what a wonderful medium

No comments:

Post a Comment