Friday 9 April 2010

The Lazy Photographer...

I have to admit that has been me this past week - the weather has been lovely but I haven't been out to take any photos recently. Some of this (well most of it) is down to my working hours - by the time I am finished I am so tired all I want to do is sleep. But while that can be considered an excuse that fact that there are photos of my friends birthday party on my digi compact that were taken a fortnight ago and STILL haven't been transfered is just plain lazy - Also I still have a load of black and white negatives to scan - so really I should have been able to have got somne work done - however I did spend time reading some photo magaznes and trying to decide which lens to buy if I can before my holiday arrives.
Hopefully if the weather holds this weekend I will get out with the camera - now I have just go to decide where to go!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment