Thursday 3 June 2010

Early mornig starts

I am absolutely shattered today - I don't know if it's the early morning shift start at the office or the walk from yesterday - I'm thinking probably a bit of both - although when I was on holiday I did a lot of walking I also got to sleep as much as I wangted now I have to get up at 5 to start at 7. I'm sure I'll get used to it as the month progresses tho - here are a few more from yesterdays walk.


Beautiful gorse was evident I took 2 shots of the gorse but used this one because the other one had just too much yellow in it.
I uped the saturation in this one because when I first viewed on the monitor it reminded me of that scene in The Wizard of Oz when Dorothy tried to pick an apple from the tree and the tree started talking to her the way the branched are here made me thinkg of those Oz trees and how they waved their branches about





This little fella was just sitting there quite happy chewing away unfortunately this is as close as could get using the lens that came with the camera which is why I think a macro lens is a must buy in the future




No comments:

Post a Comment