Tuesday 1 June 2010

The holidays, lenses and other things

Here are a few more from my holiday -one of the main reasons for uploading them on here is so that my brother, who now lives in New Zealand can see them (in fact both my brothers live there now) Hi Chris, obviously there are more to come, how you OK.
Anyway these were taken at St-Gilles-Croix-de-Vie.



How the other half live


My Dad gets in on the photography action



A statue in Challans which was just up the road from where we were staying....





That's all for today photo wise, I have been looking at previous posts of one of the blogs I follow Light Scrape it is an excellent blog and very inspiring, so many images to look at but I will eventually get through them all.





Oh and I ordered the lens today.

No comments:

Post a Comment