Tuesday 21 May 2013

More from Looe

As we were based at the Looe Bay Holiday Park I obviously too quite a few pictures of the town.

Looe is split into two sections by the River Looe - the majority of the photos I took are of East Looe,  and in fact all the of the photos I have so far posted are either of the river, or of East Looe and the beach. I did take a few photos of West Looe, and they will be posted later





For more detailed on the history of Looe and where to go and what to do when you visit, please go to the Looe website by clicking HERE

I loved Looe when were were staying and we visited almost every day - except for on Tuesday, when we spent the evening in as we were soaked from the torrential rain, however we did have a great day out at The Eden Project and that will be the subject of my next few posts.

1 comment: