Sunday 5 May 2013

Angels and Crosses at Cathays

Well, okay, I guess you've all been thinking I was missing in action, well I may have been missing, but now I AM BACK - the weather has been so grim and old that I have been hibernating, finally in the last week it has started warming up again - just in time for the bank holiday weekend - Yeah.

So, yes finally I have been out taking new photos, but because I need to catch up the last ones I took - here are a few more from Cathays.







Hmm at least those Angels don't appear to be weeping - anyway I will be posting AGAIN tomorrow - probably more cemetery pictures, but hey that's because I like taking photos in cemeteries

And 2 weeks hols soon and 4 days in Cornwall - so guess what BEACH photos!!!

See you soon xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment